Social innovation: beyond welfare capitalism?
Si terrà dal 5 al 7 settembre 2016 a Glasgow l’ottava edizione della International Social Innovation Research Conference, dal titolo “Social innovation in the 21st century: beyond welfare capitalism?“.
La conferenza riunisce ricercatori e studiosi da tutto il mondo per discutere sui temi dell’innovazione sociale da molteplici prospettive. #ISIRC2016 sarà ospitata presso Yunus Centre for Social Business and Health at Glasgow Caledonian University.
La call for paper sarà aperta fino al 1 aprile 2016, sui seguenti temi:
- Social investment:co-production and co-creation: stream chairs: TACO BRANDSEN
- Expanding the frontiers of social innovation theory: heterodox theories, non-positivist paradigms and embedded qualitative methodologies: stream chairs: PASCAL DEY
- Economic underpinnings of social innovation: stream chairs: JUDITH TERSTRIEP & RAFAEL ZIEGLER
- Growing and scaling social impact: stream chairs: FERGUS LYON
- Hybridity and conflicting logics: stream chairs: BOB DOHERTY
- Learning and teaching: stream chairs: TIM CURTIS
- Public policy & social innovation: comparative evidence, critical assessments: stream chairs: CHRIS MASON
- Social exclusion and employability: stream chairs: SIMONE BAGLIONI
- Social innovation and the environment: stream chairs: BEN HUYBRECHTS
- Social marketplaces: linking markets and consumers: stream chairs: MORVEN MCEACHERN?
- Ethics, power relations and corruption: stream chairs: LYNNE BAXTER?
- Governance and stakeholder relations: stream chairs: ROGER SPEAR?
- Health and well-being: stream chairs: MICHAEL ROY?
- Latin American social enterprise: stream chairs: RICHARD HULL
- Open stream: stream chairs: MICAELA MAZZEI
- Regional and geographical aspects of social innovation: stream chairs: GEOFF WHITTAM ?
- Social innovation and food insecurity: stream chairs: ALEX MURDOCK
- Social investment: stream chairs: ALEX NICHOLLS
- Social co-operatives and the solidarity economy RORY RIDLEY-DUFF